WEST KENTUCKY -- Several roads are closed in west Kentucky due to flooding.
Remember: if you see water over any road to turn around, don't drown.
We will be updating this list as reports come in.
UPDATED 2/24, 7:20 a.m.
- The Cave-In-Rock Ferry is CLOSED due to floodwaters covering KY 91 at the 15.7mm at the Kentucky Landing (Estimated to reopen afternoon of Monday, Feb 24)
- KY 135/Tolu-Carrsville Road is OPEN at mile point 4.15 in Sawmill Hollow west of the Tolu Community between KY 723 and KY 297
- The Dorena-Hickman Ferry is CLOSED due to floodwaters covering the Kentucky Landing (Estimated to about Feb 28)
- KY 1354 is CLOSED between KY 94 and the Dorena-Hickman Ferry Landing- signs posted
- KY 1129/Adams Road is CLOSED from the 4 to 9mm- signs posted
- KY 123 is CLOSED at the 14 to 16mm in the Hailwell Corner Area- signs posted
- KY 917/Tucker Temple Road is CLOSED at the 7 to 9mm in the Hazel Creek area south of the KY 866 intersection- signs posted
- KY 137/River Road is CLOSED from the 3.4mm at the Birdsville boat ramp extending northward to 15mm at KY 133/Lola Rd and Berrys Ferry Landing- signs posted
- KY 819/Sunnyside Loop is CLOSED at the 2.4mm with access maintained from each end- signs posted
- KY 1255/Bonds Road is CLOSED at the 2 to 3mm just west of the KY 450/Oaks Road intersection- signs posted
- KY 787/Bryant Ford Road is CLOSED at the 1 to 2mm near the McCracken-Marshall County Line- signs posted
- KY 1420/Noble Road is OPEN with Water Over Road signs posted at the 3.8 to 4.3mm in the Massac Creek area between Meredith Road and Johnson Road
- KY 131/Said Road is OPEN at the 0 to 1mm at the McCracken-Graves County Line- signs posted
- KY 1565/Mayfield-Metropolis Road is OPEN at the 5.2 to 5.5mm between U.S. 60/Hinkleville Rd and KY 305/Cairo Rd
- KY 1565/Mayfield-Metropolis Road is CLOSED at the 5.6 to 6.3mm between KY 305/Cairo Rd and KY 358/Ogden Landing Rd- signs posted
- KY 1420/Noble Road is OPEN with Water Over Road Signs posted at the 2.9 to 3mm at the Massac Creek Bridge