An attorney for the family of Gabby Petito reads a letter written by her family to the parents of her fiance, Brian Laundrie.
As featured on
The 22-year-old woman was reported missing by her family on Saturday, after they had not heard from her since late August, according to police in North Port, Florida.
Currently in Paducah
- Iowa woman arrested in McCracken County for sex offense
- Police searching for suspects in Paducah pharmacy break-in
- Man reported missing in Franklin County, Illinois
- Local school boards reevaluate masks requirements as cases fall
- Union City teen dies in car crash, three other students injured
- Rapper formerly known as Kanye West is now just Ye
- University of Kentucky student dies after being found unresponsive at fraternity, university police say
- US expected to authorize mix-and-match COVID booster shots
- E.coli outbreak reported in west Kentucky, source unknown
- Haiti gang wants $17M ransom for kidnapped American and Canadian missionaries