As featured on
The fall campaign will feature sharply contrasting agendas. Paul promotes limited government while Booker supports sweeping health care and anti-poverty programs.
Charles Booker has won the Democratic primary election for the U.S. Senate in his bid to stop a decades long winning streak by Kentucky Republicans. He'll face off against incumbent Sen. Rand Paul, who is projected to win the GOP primary.
Currently in Paducah
- Delta 8 declared legal in KY after much uncertainty
- Former Special Olympics volunteer arrested on child sex abuse charges in McCracken County
- U.S. 60 eastbound turn lane eliminated at Ledbetter Bridge crossover in McCracken County to reduce side-swipe crashes
- Iranian operative charged in plot to murder John Bolton
- Former President Donald Trump invokes Fifth Amendment rights and declines to answer questions from NY attorney general
- Paducah copes with ongoing staffing shortages
- Twin sisters attend prestigious military academy programs
- WHAT THE TECH: Why it's the worst time to buy a smart phone
- Sheriff: Man faces multiple charges after stealing SUV, vehicle's owner charged with disorderly conduct
- Republican congressman says FBI seized his cellphone