As featured on
Businesses statewide are struggling to fill open positions. According to the National Restaurant Association, that sector lost 2.5 million workers from the pandemic. Some businesses claim expanded unemployment benefits are to blame.
If you receive unemployment benefits in Kentucky, you're now required to prove that you're applying for jobs every week.
Currently in Paducah
- Graves County Sheriff's arrest two after conducting drug raid
- John McAfee found dead in Spanish prison hours after his extradition to the US was approved
- Boaz man arrested after trying to sell stolen items on Facebook Marketplace
- City explains decision to re-purpose Robert Cherry Civic Center, leaving local groups to look for new event spaces
- Wreath-laying ceremony for fallen KSP trooper
- Baptist Health Paducah talks swollen, benign lymph nodes from COVID-19 vaccine
- Paducah Food Truck Park now letting trucks reserve spots
- Unvaccinated people continue to be admitted to local hospitals for COVID-19
- Multiple investigations lead to meth seizures and arrests across McCracken County
- No jail time in 1st riot sentence; Oath Keeper pleads guilty