As featured on
A Paducah-based auto body shop has been getting fraudulent unemployment insurance claims, said the president of the business.
A Paducah-based auto body shop has been getting fraudulent unemployment insurance claims, said the president of the business. Randy Wiersma of Randy's Body Shop says one claim is in his name, with the wrong social security number.
Currently in Paducah
- County and city leaders pick up trash along highway after complaints
- McCracken County sheriff says claims made against deputies regarding drug bust are false
- Graves County man seriously injured after lawnmower hit by truck, state police say
- 714 new COVID-19 cases in Kentucky; more than 1.6 million Kentuckians have received at least 1 vaccine dose
- Grand jury indicts Calloway County man accused of killing Murray State student
- Beshear: 19 state workers filed false unemployment claims
- Queen Elizabeth bids farewell to Prince Philip at intimate funeral
- Biden says administration will raise refugee cap in first comments after Friday's back and forth
- Transportation cabinet explains decision to conduct Brookport Bridge inspections amidst I-24 restrictions
- Marjorie Taylor Greene scraps planned launch of controversial 'America First' caucus amid blowback from GOP