As featured on
Harrell died Saturday at the Tennessee State Veterans Home in Clarksville, Tennessee.
A World War II veteran who shared his story of survival with Local 6 has died at the age of 96. Edgar Harrell survived the sinking of the USS Indianapolis, the worst naval disaster in American history.
Currently in Paducah
- Graves County Sheriff's arrest two after conducting drug raid
- John McAfee found dead in Spanish prison hours after his extradition to the US was approved
- Boaz man arrested after trying to sell stolen items on Facebook Marketplace
- City explains decision to re-purpose Robert Cherry Civic Center, leaving local groups to look for new event spaces
- Wreath-laying ceremony for fallen KSP trooper
- Paducah Food Truck Park now letting trucks reserve spots
- Baptist Health Paducah talks swollen, benign lymph nodes from COVID-19 vaccine
- Unvaccinated people continue to be admitted to local hospitals for COVID-19
- Multiple investigations lead to meth seizures and arrests across McCracken County
- WATCH LIVE: President Biden press conference