WWII veteran returns from Iwo Jima
It was a very special welcome home for local World War II veteran Dale Faughn and his son Paul. They returned Monday night from a 10-day trip that culminated with a visit to Iwo Jima. Some special friends there to greet him at the airport in Louisville, including from Honor Flight Bluegrass.
Currently in Paducah
81° / 55°
- Fatal shooting at Georgia high school
- Read: Bill text to raise the debt limit
- Local man does sit-ups for 25 hours to remember Memorial Day
- Memorial Day ceremonies happening in the Local 6 area
- Search and rescue efforts ongoing after apartment building partially collapses in Davenport, Iowa, authorities say
- Lap pool at Paducah Athletic Club closed, owner blames government overreach
- Jersey Shore town to crack down on the ‘mere existence of any kind of alcohol’ on beach and boardwalk
- Four women marry themselves as a symbolic expression of self-love
- Churchill Downs ‘troubled’ after 12th horse death in past 2 months
- State Farm stops home insurance sales in California, citing wildfire risks
Powered by BLOX Content Management System from BLOX Digital.