As featured on
City leaders say baseball teams that play at Noble Park will have to find a new place to play.
The Little League program will play at Paducah's Noble Park this summer, but after that they'll have to find another place to play. The ball fields are being torn down to make room for the multimillion-dollar aquatic center.
...HEAT INDICES OF 100 TO 105 AGAIN THIS AFTERNOON... HIGH TEMPERATURES IN THE LOWER HALF OF THE 90S WILL COMBINE WITH HIGH HUMIDITY LEVELS TO PRODUCE HEAT INDICES FROM AROUND 100 TO NEAR 105 THIS AFTERNOON. A FEW LOCATIONS MAY EVEN FLIRT WITH 100 DEGREES BEFORE WE REACH THE NOON HOUR. SOME RELIEF WILL COME TO A FEW AREAS AS A FEW ISOLATED TO SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS DEVELOP. IF YOU ARE ACTIVE OUTDOORS, TAKE BREAKS, AND DRINK PLENTY OF NON ALCOHOLIC FLUIDS. THOSE INVOLVED WITH CHILDREN SHOULD ALWAYS CHECK THE BACK SEAT BEFORE LEAVING THEIR VEHICLE.
Currently in Paducah
- New laws going into effect next week in Kentucky
- Kentucky sees 402 new COVID-19 cases; Beshear to announce new requirements
- Texas woman strangled to death, body found in container on Kentucky Lake
- Local city leaders talk mask enforcement; Cadiz looking into mask mandate
- Newly discovered comet visible in the night sky
- Cape Girardeau child attack suspect turns himself into authorities
- Supreme Court says Congress can't get Trump records, for now
- White pleads not guilty to federal enticement of a minor charge
- Police name suspect after dancing child attacked in Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- 2 lawsuits filed over coronavirus orders in Kentucky