As featured on
Like so many things in our nation's present and past, clear answers and bulletproof definitions aren't always possible. The same is true when defining our type of government.
Capitalism, Socialism: Those two words are part of our current political and social climate. In this week's American, we take a look at how these divisive political and economic systems have shaped our nation.
Currently in Paducah
- Marion track coach accused of racist comment resigns, school board accepts
- BREAKING: KSP investigating overnight shooting in Trigg County
- Missouri lawmakers pass first gas tax hike in 25 years
- Tennessee inmate asks court to declare he can't be executed due to intellectual disability
- Crack closes bridge between Arkansas and Tennessee; repairs could take months
- Kentucky suspends some restrictions on commercial drivers hauling fuel to help states affected by pipeline shutdown
- Kentucky, Illinois, Tennessee say they're are ready to administer Pfizer vaccine to kids 12-15
- Section of Paducah Greenway Trail to close for floodwall pump station project
- Service & Sacrifice: Honor Flight Bluegrass bringing WWII B-25 bomber to Paducah
- KYTC time-lapse video shows progress on U.S. 60 Cumberland River 'Smithland' Bridge