As featured on
What happens in courtrooms nationwide and locally affects all of us. The three branches of government are executive, legislative and judicial. The judiciary interprets our laws, how they're applied in the real world, and whether laws violate the Constitution.
How much do you know about America's judicial branch? Kentucky Supreme Court Justice Bill Cunningham talks about the important role the judiciary plays in our lives in this week's American Truth.
Currently in Paducah
- McCracken County sheriff says claims made against deputies regarding drug bust are false
- WATCH LIVE: Prince Philip’s funeral procession and service at Windsor Castle
- Graves County man seriously injured after lawnmower hit by truck, state police say
- Beshear: 19 state workers filed false unemployment claims
- Grand jury indicts Calloway County man accused of killing Murray State student
- Transportation cabinet explains decision to conduct Brookport Bridge inspections amidst I-24 restrictions
- Homeowner holds trespasser at gunpoint, two men arrested for burglary
- Construction of U.S. 60 Cumberland River Bridge at Smithland ahead of schedule, KYTC says
- Police ID gunman who killed 8 people at an Indianapolis FedEx facility as 19-year-old former employee
- Chicago bracing for protest after release of video showing officer fatally shooting 13-year-old boy