As featured on
The Paducah Police Department and the Paducah Fire Department are on the scene.
Nine of the 10 employees injured in an explosion at a facility owned by Dippin' Dots in Paducah have been released from the hospital, the company confirmed Thursday. One person is still in the hospital.
Currently in Paducah
- Graves County couple continues yearly donations after losing four children
- A Paducah man driving 120 mph lead state police on multi-county car chase
- West Kentucky school districts discuss mask requirement plans
- Searches continue for Gabby Petito and her fiancé, who disappeared after returning home from a road trip without her
- 10-vehicle crash on I-24 E in Clarksville causes traffic backup nearly into Kentucky
- Kentucky Transportation Cabinet releases impact report for Sept. 19-25
- Official: US to expel Haitians from US border, fly to Haiti
- Paducah man arrested for car theft
- Larson wins at Bristol while Harvick and Elliott feud
- After west Kentucky bride-to-be dies of COVID-19, family shares story with NBC News in hopes of saving lives