Click the video above to watch the sixth episode of our ten-part documentary series, "Stay On Your Wall", looking back at Murray State's historic 2011-12 basketball season.
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE TONIGHT... * WHAT...Flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues to be possible. * WHERE...All of southeast Missouri, southern Illinois, southwest Indiana, and western Kentucky. * WHEN...Through late tonight. * IMPACTS...Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations. Creeks and streams may rise out of their banks. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS... - Forecast rainfall amounts of 2 to 4 inches are expected across the Watch area. Locally higher totals to 5 inches are possible, especially where thunderstorms occur or repeat over the same areas. These amounts may lead to flooding of creeks, streams, and roads. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible Warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be prepared to take action should flooding develop. &&
Currently in Paducah
57° / 56°
- Group calls on Kentucky prosecutor to investigate Rep. James Comer over allegations that he leaked stolen emails
- 16-year-old boy reported missing in Paducah
- Weather Authority Alert Friday for flooding, severe storm threat
- Sen. Danny Carroll of Paducah voted against SB 150, a bill he sponsored
- Kentucky governor signs student discipline bill into law
- Local mother calls on Calloway County Schools to take action after daughter attacked by another student
- Marijuana shortage leads to soaring prices in Missouri
- Suspected Iranian-affiliated drone kills US contractor and wounds 5 US service members in northeast Syria
- Man facing up to 20 years after threatening mother of girl he sexually abused
- Masking now optional at Baptist Health Paducah
Powered by BLOX Content Management System from BLOX Digital.