A former University of Kentucky student has been acquitted of a reckless homicide charge in a DUI crash. The 2018 crash killed a 4-year-old child after a Kentucky football game.
...Spotty black ice possible this morning... Slick spots on area roads may persist this morning as temperatures bottom out in the teens to around 10 degrees, and gusty northerly winds continue. Snow flurries may occur across parts of western Kentucky through mid morning. Untreated roads and bridges are most likely to have black ice on them. Motorists should use caution on the morning commute.
Currently in Paducah
15° / 15°
- Kentucky troopers seize about 170 pounds of marijuana in traffic stop, Oregon man charged with trafficking
- Pardoned Kentucky killer sentenced to 42 years in prison
- School district changes COVID-19 protocol
- People prepare as cold weather comes into region
- Voting bill collapses, Democrats unable to change filibuster
- LIST: Schools in the Local 6 area using NTI days
- McConnell announces $465 million to complete the Kentucky Lock and Dam Project
- Jackson County Board declares disaster in southern Illinois community due to rise in COVID-19 cases
- Anonymous donor gives patrol cars to Graves County
- Police: 15-year-old boy reported missing in Paducah found Wednesday night