As featured on
These swollen lymph nodes are benign and temporary, showing up in some vaccinated people.
Sandra Zaranti is the Director of Imaging Services for Baptist Health Paducah. She said they were made aware of the symptom months ago.
Currently in Paducah
92°F / 71°F
- Biles withdraws from gymnastics final to protect team, self
- CDC will recommend everyone in K-12 schools wear a mask — regardless of vaccination status — in new guidance
- Poplar Bluff man charged with sexually abusing a teenage girl in a department store
- Police working to identify human remains found in Marion, Illinois
- Kentucky State Police searching for Trigg County murder suspect
- Grand Rivers woman indicted on charges of Medicaid fraud, theft
- Rising cases in Marshall County part of an 'alarming trend'
- Beshear: Kentucky seeing high rate of COVID-19 reinfection because of delta variant
- 14-year-old girl reported missing in McCracken County found safe
- Masks optional in schools, required on buses in McCracken County Schools 2021-22 'Reopen Plan'