LOUISVILLE, KY -- A teen rock band is making six stops in Kentucky - including Paducah - in support of the re-election of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and President Donald Trump.
The Terry Train is made of four teenage brothers, ages 16, 15, 14 and 13, who perform and record rock and roll political parody songs.
The Terry Train says they will perform their widely covered song, "CNN Sucks!" as well a song supporting Leader McConnell and President Trump.
The oldest brother and band member Randy says:
The Terry Train Tour Details
Monday, Aug. 12
- Louisville -- 601 W. Broadway from 9:00 - 9:45 a.m.
- Fort Wright -- 1885 Dixie Highway from Noon - 12:30 p.m.
- Lexington -- 771 Corporate Drive from 2:30 - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 13
- Bowling Green -- Federal Building, 241 E. Main St. from 9:00 - 9:45 a.m.
- Owensboro -- City Hall, 101 E 4th St. from 11:15 a.m. - Noon
- Paducah -- 100 Fountain Ave. from 2:30 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Click here to see an in-studio performed version of "CNN Sucks!"