As featured on
Former McNabb Elementary teacher Vanacia Barner and former teacher's aid Katrella Farmer were facing wanton endangerment charges. They were accused of dragging an autistic student across the floor of a classroom on two separate occasions.
The charges against a former McNabb Elementary teacher and a teacher's aide have been dismissed. Vanacia Barner and Katrella Farmer were facing charges for allegedly dragging an autistic student across the floor.
Currently in Paducah
- Chick-fil-A will no longer donate to anti-LGBTQ organizations
- Man accused of breaking into home, assaulting 2 people in Murray
- Patti's 1880's Settlement aims to reopen in early December
- An estimated 4,500 cars lead procession for Missouri teen who died after battle with cancer
- Police chief: 3 people killed in Oklahoma Walmart shooting
- Man hit by train in Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Mall hosts Sensory Friendly Santa event for a quieter Kris Kringle experience
- Investigators identify man whose remains were found in Cape Girardeau in October
- New details emerge about a Boston Marathon bomber's alleged participation in a 2011 triple homicide
- Martha's Vineyard in Paducah seeking help to feed thousands for Thanksgiving