- Jason Thomason
As featured on
According to the National Weather Service, the tornado was only on the ground for about 15 minutes — but it caused widespread devastation in the area, leaving at least five confirmed dead and an unknown number injured.
Deadly storms in the past two weeks unleashed dozens of tornadoes that killed at least 63 people and damaged or destroyed hundreds of people's homes. If your home is destroyed or severely damaged, make sure you're safe first. Then check resources to figure out what to do next.
A funeral service for Koenig, and memorial services for Sullivan and Skaggs, will be held Monday in nearby Marble Hill. Arrangements were incomplete for Burcks and McCoy.
Currently in Paducah
89° / 65°
- Hourslong manhunt ends after suspect breaks into home; suspect in custody
- A dream vacation turned nightmare; Calvert City woman recounts terrifying storm aboard Carnival Cruise ship
- Wanted man in custody after leading law enforcement on manhunt Melber area of McCracken, Graves counties
- Livingston County Sheriff's Office investigating multiple car break-ins
- Longtime journalist offers analysis, perspective on WPSD investigation
- Paducah Public Schools names Kelly Workman as principal of Clark Elementary School
- Paducah PrideFest starts Friday with kickoff party, Saturday's festival promises 'Drag Race' alum, music, vendors and more
- Police find boy missing since April in Carbondale, Illinois
- Marshall County Sheriff's Office releases name of man killed in ATV wreck on Harrison Road
- Kentucky State Police announce traffic safety checkpoints in Local 6 area
Powered by BLOX Content Management System from BLOX Digital.